New York Emergency Room Mistakes Lawyer
Seeking help from an emergency room (ER) in New York State should not end in a serious personal injury or illness due to medical malpractice. Unfortunately, many workers in health care make mistakes that reasonable and prudent practitioners would not make in the same circumstances. ER errors can lead to disastrous health complications for patients seeking emergency care. At Fiedler Deutsch, LLP, we help patients work through medical malpractice claims throughout New York. Contact us to request a free consultation about harmful emergency room mistakes.
Why Choose Our New York ER Error Attorneys?
- Our attorneys bring over 50 years of combined experience and a deep understanding of medical malpractice law to every case they handle.
- Our law firm has recovered millions of dollars for injured clients. We accomplish exceptional results through nationally recognized medical experts and a relentless work ethic.
- Our attorneys have relationships with top experts in every medical field, including emergency treatment.
How We Can Help You
At Fiedler Deutsch, LLP, we accept cases throughout New York State, including in Orange and Dutchess Counties. There are 214 hospitals in the State of New York. Our attorneys can assist you after a preventable mistake at any ER in the region, including:
- New York-Presbyterian Emergency Room
- Westchester Medical Center
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Queens
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Montefiore Medical Center Moses Campus
- Jacobi Medical Center Emergency Room
- North Central Bronx Emergency Room
- Saint Joseph’s Medical Center Emergency Room
- St. John’s Riverside Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Emergency Department
- Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
We have relationships with judges, experts in the medical field and our adversaries that give us an edge in and out of the courtroom. Our lawyers can help you with a medical malpractice case by investigating the cause of your injury or infection, gathering evidence of professional negligence, filing paperwork on your behalf, and negotiating with an insurance company for maximum compensation.
Common Examples of Emergency Room Mistakes in New York State
Emergency rooms are busy and often chaotic environments that see hundreds of patients in one day – especially in metropolitan areas of New York. Although rules and protocols are in place to ensure the safety and efficiency of ERs, hospitals and surgical centers, many facilities and their staff members break these rules to save time or money. Cutting corners in emergency care can cause serious patient injuries and even deaths. At Fiedler Deutsch, LLP, we represent clients injured by any type of emergency room mistakes, including:
- Failure to treat or delayed treatment
- Triage errors
- Lack of communication
- Patient mix-ups
- Excessively long wait times
- Medication mistakes
- Blood transfusion mistakes
- Misinterpreted test results
- Surgical errors
- Intubation and anesthesia mistakes
- Lack of patient follow-up care
If an issue or error at an emergency room in New York State caused you or a loved one a serious injury, you may have grounds for a medical malpractice claim. A successful claim could repay you for losses such as medical bills, lost income, physical pain, emotional distress, permanent disabilities or a loved one’s death. While compensation may not make up for an ER’s mistake and its impact on your life, it could give you the financial stability you need to move forward.
Contact Our Emergency Room Mistake Lawyers Today
Visiting an emergency room in New York should not end in worse health complications or injuries than you arrived with. If you suspect an ER or one of its staff members of medical malpractice, contact the attorneys at Fiedler Deutsch, LLP to schedule a free consultation at a law office near you. If the emergency room owes you and your family compensation, we want to make sure you receive it. Contact us online or call (914) 993-0393 today.