Three homicides have occurred in the last five years, in a senior living development in Brooklyn owned by New York City Housing Authority. The latest victim is a woman, age 78. Fiedler Deutsch, LLP has been retained to represent the family of the most recent victim.
“They’re entitled to justice for their mom and we need to protect the people still living in this building,” said attorney Adam Deutsch. “Enough is enough.”
- See the NY Posts coverage here New York Post
- See the NY Times coverage here New York Times
- See original story in New York Daily News.
- Video en Español, en Telemundo.
- Further developments in this case, from New York Daily News: Family of NYC woman slain in Brooklyn’s Woodson Houses plans to sue NYCHA